Saturday 17 October 2015

R&R + M #2

The laziest day yet.

Morning: lounging around.
Lunch: the set menu - different options, same bottle of wine.
Afternoon: family nap (perhaps abetted by aforesaid bottle).
Evening: cheese, ham, bread, Octonauts (for J), Deadwood (for Kevin and I).

Plus the planned washing and cleaning - although I fear I have only won the battle with the sand, and will ultimately lose the war. But a good day.


Jemima sharing the Octonaut joy at lunch:



The view from the restaurant:




6 comments:

  1. One question. Was all that washing done by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness no! They had three washing machines and a dryer, which saw some good use - as you say, if it moved, it got washed... That was my non-tumble dryer stuff (on my makeshift string washing line as my travel one wasn't long enough). I have yet to do hand washing, not a proper camper yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're halfway through season 2 already, I can't believe it finishes at the end of season 3! Lovejoy is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deadwood is ace! Am I being a dumdum what does the M stand for??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maintenance, ie the washing and cleaning (I did reference it briefly in the previous post but it wasn't very obvious - you are never a dumdum!)

      Delete